One's Word

Author: KnobleOne // Category:
Something people live by is there Word... " Trust me! I give you my word". But how truthful is that statement and should someone trust that word?

I personally don't put much trust in anyone's word because I've experienced in life that a person word is only good till something or someone changes. Once that change happens then the person word is now nothing and people sometimes feel betrayed or lied to. This is why i never take what anyone says for granted and love life knowing nothing anyone says is for certain! now even from family, friends or spouses.

This may be a bad way to think but i feel like this is the only way people won't get hurt when the news comes and you realize what you once thought was for certain is no longer true.

-KnobleOne

0 Responses to "One's Word"

Post a Comment